Terms and conditions applicable for this website
By accessing and using www.kinera.no you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This website, including the contents as well as the selection and arrangement of the contents of each individual page or of the collection of the pages, are fully owned by Kinera. All rights reserved.
- You are allowed to store extracts from Kinera's website on your computer and to print copies of them for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You are allowed to use and to distribute necessary minor extracts from Kinera's website to provide direct linkage to the pages, or linkage by Internet search services.
- Any other kind of use, reproduction, translation, adaptation, arrangement, any other alteration, distribution or storage of this site in any form and by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Kinera is prohibited.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions.
- Any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- Neither Kinera nor any of its partners and associates accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, substantial or other losses or damage of whatsoever kind arising from access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it.
- Neither Kinera nor any of of its partners are responsible for the content of any other website which are not under the control of Kinera through which you may have gained access to our website, or to which you may gain access from our website (hypertext).
- Kinera nor any of of its partners will accept no liability in respect of the material on any other website.
- This notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Norwegian law.
- If any provision of this notice shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.